Powered By Blogger
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nobody is going to believe this one!!!!!

Okay anyone who has ever been around Patrick knows we have worked for 13 years trying to get him on his belly to strengthen his upper body. Well around a year ago he started rolling onto his belly with less fear (his gastric history made him afraid and sometimes this could be painful) but would quickly turn over if anyone got anywhere near him. This afternoon I was physically trying to force him to roll off his belly and he was deliberately fighting me and laughing. He is so strong I could not roll him over!!!!! I wonder what his next surprise will be???

2 comments:

  1. This is all so exciting and wonderful. Go Patrick go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacki, that is EXCITING news! I remember wayyyyy back to the beginning....no, he definitly would not go on his tummy! Go Patrick!!!

    ReplyDelete