Powered By Blogger
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Patrick Robert French

1 bad vaccine
$54,ooo copay at Childrens Specialized to save life
$108,000 in vitamin shots, holistic care, and osteopathic treatment
$20,000 / year in medical food & supplies for 14 years
582 hyperbaric oxygen treatments at $200/hr in NJ,NY,CT,FL plus travel
$18,000 and 2 stem cell treatments in Ecuador plus travel
miscellaneous expensive bikes,toys,etc

Values in at well over 1/2 million dollars

To the lifetime supporters of the Patrick French Foundation,
Thank you for helping, loving, caring, and providing these treatments to better his life.

Love, Jacki

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jacki and Patrick, I am glad that Patrick is doing better and in it's way to a full recovery.
    My name is Marco Guillen, I am originally from Quito Ecuador and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia in 1995 where I now live with my wife and two children.
    I just wanted to let you two know that I am traveling to Ecuador on 02/02/11 to have the stem cell treatment done at the same clinic where you have received the treatments. I was diagnossed with Radiation Necrosis of the Brain 12 years after having a radiation treatment in Atlanta within an effort to obliterate a brain arterio venus malformation, the right side of my body (arm and leg) is semi paralized and progressively becoming worse.
    I read Patrick's blog as well as watched the testimonial at the stem cell clinic website and that became my inmediate hope and inspiration.
    THANK YOU Patrick and Jacki for sharing your story and encourage others to fight for their lives.

    Marco Guillen
    Atlanta, Georgia
    marcopolo941@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete