Powered By Blogger
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Higher Learning and Memory

Patrick's memory is improving!! Today we went to get my hair done at a family friends salon. My hairdressers daughter hurt her ankle so I left Patrick in the salon and went home to get an ankle boot from one of Kathleen's many ankle injuries. I came back to get Patrick and as we walked out into the parking lot he walked to the parking space I had parked in when we had arrived at the salon 2 hours earlier. He stood there confused with a look like
'where the heck is the car?' I then pointed at the car and said "I moved the car its over there" and he walked to the car. I sat in the parking lot realizing how wonderful it is to see this happening for him and for all of us. He is remembering situations, direction, and placement. Patrick is learning !!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I love it. It's great to be able to follow his progress here :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good and you are soooo blessed. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete